Du bist nicht eingeloggt! Möglicherweise kannst du deswegen nicht alles sehen.
  (Noch kein mods.de-Account? / Passwort vergessen?)
Zur Übersichtsseite powered by 3Dsupply.de Springfield Isotopes - T-Shirt IDDQD Godmode - T-Shirt Rated G - for Gamer - T-Shirt
Hallo anonymer User.
Bitte logge dich ein
oder registriere dich!
 Moderiert von: Insaniac, Wahooka

Thema: Spam! Mehr Spam ( Spam win al holiday spam million spam cash free wi )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] letzte »
erste ungelesene Seite | letzter Beitrag 
fiffi

AUP fiffi 19.04.2008
Wer im Notfall Erste Hilfe leisten muss, sollte an Musik denken: Hits wie „Stayin’ Alive“, „Dancing Queen“ oder „Like A Prayer“ helfen bei der Herzdruckmassage den richtigen Rhythmus zu finden.
23.03.2017 19:11:25 Zum letzten Beitrag
[ zitieren ] [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
Abtei*

AUP Abtei* 11.06.2012
Vom FBI Chef Comey höchstpersönlich.
I liked him in the senate hearing.

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your E-mail address was among the email that Won UK National lottery Award which you did not claim, we want to let you know that one of the bank worker where your fund was deposited arrange with his friend to come as the owner of the E-mail to be able to claim your funds, but now your fund has been recovered from them and they have been arrested.

If you receive any E-mail that you did not understand that is from unknown person please do forward it to us to verify and bring the person to justice and if you have sent money to unknown person which you believe is a scam kindly send us a prove and your lost will be added to your winning funds immediately before we can transfer to your private account

It has come to the attention of our Money trafficking investigation department, thatyou have some funds valued GBP 950,000.00 Great British Pounds on your name, the payment is awaiting adjudication and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you, this funds are from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Re-confirm, Names, Address, Phone Number, Age / sex, Occupation and Country, to avoid double claim of your fund.

YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS NEEDED

JAMES B. COMEY
FBI DIRECTOR

08.05.2017 0:03:27 Zum letzten Beitrag
Armag3ddon

AUP Armag3ddon 26.05.2016
unglaeubig gucken

[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Armag3ddon am 26.05.2017 19:12]
26.05.2017 19:10:14 Zum letzten Beitrag
Lunovis

AUP Lunovis 27.11.2007

Dear Good Friend,

Good day to you and your family, I am Mr. Brith Chim. who contacted you before about transferring those fund, Now I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund, which you try a lot but later you started having biased mind, I want to let you know that its good to do
good, I'm in China now with my own share of the total fund, Now I want you to contact My secretary on the information below.

His Name; Mr. Edward Rogers. EMAIL: (edwardrogers105156415316515615616@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you the total sum of ($2.8m,) two million Eight hundred thousand dollars in ATM CARD, which I Kept for your compensation for all the past effort. Reconfirm your Information to him as below.

FULL NAME.................
HOUSE ADDRESS..........
PHONE NUMBER..........
COUNTRY............
OCCUPATION............
YOUR IDENTIFICATION.....

Best Regards,

Mr. Brith Chim

12.07.2017 19:39:41 Zum letzten Beitrag
 Thema: Spam! Mehr Spam ( Spam win al holiday spam million spam cash free wi )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] letzte »

mods.de - Forum » Offtopic- und Funforum » 

Hop to:  

mods.de | | tech | blog | T-Shirt Shop