Du bist nicht eingeloggt! Möglicherweise kannst du deswegen nicht alles sehen.
  (Noch kein mods.de-Account? / Passwort vergessen?)
Zur Übersichtsseite
Hallo anonymer User.
Bitte logge dich ein
oder registriere dich!
 Moderiert von: Irdorath, statixx, Teh Wizard of Aiz

Thema: Matrix Revolutions - Geniale Lüge der Wachowskis ? ( Spoilergefahr ! )
« vorherige 1 [2]
erste ungelesene Seite | letzter Beitrag 
Aerocore

AUP Aerocore 30.04.2015

Zitat von Shooter

Zitat von GoDDoG
wen interesiert matrix eigentlich ?

gute frage. teil eins war innovativ und schön, teil zwei bot nix neues. ich frag mich ob ich teil drei überhaupt schauen geh. weil, eigentlich ist es mir egal wie das ganze ausgeht...

der hype um matrix ist meiner meinung nach stark übertrieben. die hätten es bei einem teil belassen sollen.

hm.. ich bin gott teil 1 gesehn und teil 2 nicht geschaut.. und teil 3 auch nicht
22.09.2003 14:59:24  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ zitieren ] [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
CowSlayer

Phoenix
unglaeubig gucken

Zitat von remote

Jo, das sind Sachen, die sich aus Reloaded und dem Revolutions Trailer zusammenreimen lassen. Viel interessanter ist eine andere Story, keine Ahnung wo ich die gelesen hab, die durch die vor kurzem auf code-matrix.net downloadbaren, aber jetzt von warner bros. gesperrten Teasern belegt wird.

Neo wird blind, fliegt nach Zero1, spricht mit der \"Obersten Maschine\" und sagt ihr, dass nur er Smith aufhalten kann, etc.
Die Sache, dass es nicht die reale Welt ist, in der Zion liegt scheint durch die Teaser auch belegt, da man ein Hovercraft sieht welches vor einem blauen Himmel fliegt...

peinlich/erstaunt

http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/control.mpeg
http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/help.mpeg
http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/future.mpeg
http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/theend.mpeg
http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/power.mpeg
http://agentrez.sof2files.com/members/enigma/Pics/Enemy.mpeg

miese Quali, aber... was solls.
22.09.2003 16:30:27  Zum letzten Beitrag
BlahBlah

Arctic
Das Script, auf das manche hier ansprechen, war das sogenannte Dolan-Script.
Lange galt es als das wirkliche Script, bis zu dem Tag, als sich der Schreiber selber meldete...

I have ABSOLUTE PROOF that all the scriptments (dolan scriptment, aruba workprint, script segments, small reviews) are fake.

I know they are fake because I WROTE ALL OF THEM. And I MADE THEM UP COMPLETELY. I hated Matrix Reloaded. I was greatly disappointed and felt that the brothers had ruined the franchise. When I complained about it on TLFC I was told that I didn't understand it or that I had been spoiled by having read the "JB scriptment". I thought about that for a week or so and read other peoples reviews and speculations. I decided to try and piece together the different theories I had been reading on the site, in an attempt to understand reloaded more. I wrote down a bunch of question left unanswered by Reloaded and then tried to answer them. If I had no answer I assumed it would be in Revolutions. There were way to many unanswered questions to be dealt with in one last movie. I figured at that point that this would not be the last one so I decided to try and figure out what questions Revolutions would answer and how would they keep the franchise going. I needed to see Reloaded again so I downloaded a copy of Matrix Reloaded with bit torrent and watched it a few times, I played the game Enter The Matrix, I downloaded all the Animatrix, and I downloaded the trailers and watched them a few times, I read as many articles on the making of the movies as I could find. Based on this and my own questions I created the following outline of what I thought the action in Revolutions might be.

Neo is unconscious and trapped in the matrix (Reloaded, ETM)
Neo awakes in the matrix on a train platform(Revolutions Trailer, Speculation)
Neo meets a bum I call the trainman (Revolutions trailer, ETM, Speculation)
Neo gets on train and talks to trainman and meets prodigy (Speculation)
Niobe, Ghost, and Sparks are trapped in the Logos in the real world (ETM)
Morpheus, Trinity and Link borrow the Hammer to go and find the Logos (Speculation)
They recharge the Logos and both ships return to Zion (Speculation)
Niobe explains what is wrong with Neo to everyone (ETM, Speculation)
Bane gets aboard the logos after waking up and killing the doctor (Revolutions Trailer, Speculation)
The two ships bring Neo's body up to broadcast depth (Speculation)
Morpheus, Trinity, Niobe and Ghost jack in to see the Oracle (Speculation)
Oracle tells them they must free Neo from Merovingian at the hell club (ETM, Revolutions trailer, Speculation)
Seraph joins morpheus and trinity on journey to hell club (Revolutions trailer)
Niobe and Ghost go to find Neo (speculation)
Neo learns the truth about the oracle and the merovingian (speculation)
Seraph dies fighting the twins in hell club(speculation)
Persephone sells out the Merovingian killing him(speculation)
Niobe and Ghost find Neo and jack out(speculation)
Neo explains to Morpheus and Trinity that he must see the Oracle (speculation)
Morpheus and Trinity jack out as Neo flies to see the Oracle (speculation)
Bane attacks crew on the Logos (revolutions trailer)
The Oracle tells Neo he must go to 01 (speculation, Magazine article)
Morpheus kills Bane but Neo is blinded (Revolutions trailer, Speculation)
Trinity and Neo fly alone to 01. Morpheus and rest go to Zion (revolutions Trailer, Speculation)
Smith Takes over Oracle (Revolutions trailer, Speculation)
The Zionites are fighting sentinels as Morpheus and crew return (revolutions trailer, Speculation)
With most of the ships dead Hamman and Locke agree Neo is the last hope (speculation)
The Kid, Hamman and Locke join Morph and crew to hold of the sentinels to give Neo time (speculation)
Neo and Trinity are being attacked by sentinels as they approach 01(Revolutions trailer)
Their ship crashes, trinity dies and neo is dragged to 01 and jacked in (Speculation)
Hamman and Locke die saving the Kid from Sentinels attacking the ship (speculation)
The machines work out a deal with Neo so he will destroy Smith and save the matrix (speculation)
Neo fights Smith and sacrifices his REAL self to win (Revolutions trailer, Magazine article, speculation)
The kid collapses in the real world and becomes the architect (speculation)
Neo explains the deal to the kid then reloads the matrix and vanishes (speculation)

After I created the outline I decided to write a beginning and an ending scene, in the script format used by the Wachoskis, based on my speculations. After having written those two scenes I decided to use each line in the outline and expand it to a paragraph or two to fill in the details and tie each scene together more believably.

At this point I released this first scriptment which somehow got named the "dolan scriptment". I was hoping people would bounce their ideas off of mine and we could figure out what would happen. My initial post on MFN under the name Sturm got deleted for several days, but I had posted simultaneously on TLFC under the name Libertas. In my original posts I claimed I had gotten a 75 page scriptment from the guy who released the Hulk workprint. I had actually downloaded the workprint so I knew it was the real thing. A week later I then sent out several anonymous e-mails to posters on both sites who had high post counts. In these e-mails I released the first and last scenes in script format, along with a summary of the major dialogue points and a short description of what the whole 75 page scriptment looked like. Predictably, within a few days the contents of the E-mails had been posted on both sites.

I immediately started rewriting each paragraph in "dolan", filling it in with more speculation trying to expand it further. After about 6 weeks of writing and rewriting the "Dolan scriptment" I had a 15 page summary of the movie written. It included dialogue and detailed descriptions of the action as well as much more philosophy which answered many of my questions.

I wanted to release this but both the websites had word limits. So I edited the 15 page summary down to 3 pages and released it. I released it on MFN under the name Rtaylor claiming I had actually seen a workprint of the movie I got in Aruba. It came to be known as the "Aruba workprint" and got deleted immediately from MFN so I released it at TLFC a few days later under the name Smackdab. I then went around to different websites writing fake reviews claiming I had seen the movie in a screenings.

I was amazed at the staying power of the scriptments. Several people created websites devoted to it and even added pictures captured from the trailers to illustrate that it was correct. Everyweek someone would go on one of the two sites and repost a link to it. I was not a part of any of this. I posted under the following names ONLY on TLFC: Libertas, Smackdab. And these on MFN: Sturm, Rtaylor. I found that the thing had been posted on hundreds of sites that I found when doing a search. sites I had never visited before.

I decided to tell you all this so that you can go to the movie KNOWING you have not been spoiled at all. If anything I have written is actually in the movie it will be only because of sheer coincidence. Have fun at the movie, all the posters here have given me great pleasure this last year and I thank you all for it. LET THE RENEWED SPECULATIONS REBEGIN!!!
22.09.2003 16:49:45  Zum letzten Beitrag
~Bulkhe@d~

AUP ~Bulkhe@d~ 30.01.2008
Diese pseudophilosophische Scheisse über Matrix geht mir auf die Nerven.

Das ist ein FILM und kein besonderer dazu, besonders dieser Film hat keine tolle Message, er ist dazu gemacht worden um Geld einzuspielen.
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von ~Bulkhe@d~ am 22.09.2003 17:28]
22.09.2003 17:08:47  Zum letzten Beitrag
Crux

crux_03

Zitat von Spaecker

Und HdR 3?
22.09.2003 17:34:58  Zum letzten Beitrag
trent

trent
Was macht euch eigentlich so sicher, dass die Regisseure absolut keine philosophischen Hintergedanken beim Schreiben der Drehbücher hatten? Es ist doch schön, wenn ein Film mehr hergibt, als bloße Unterhaltung für einen Abend, nämlich einen gewissen Interpretationsspielraum.

Ist doch bei mancher Musik nicht anders...man kann sie nebenbei im Auto hören, in der Disco dazu tanzen, aber man kann sie auch "bewusst" hören und sich Gedanken über den Text (Sofern vorhanden Augenzwinkern) machen und ob der Text eine Frage stellt, eine Antwort gibt oder bloß einen Zustand beschreibt.
Vielleicht hat Matrix ja garkeine eindeutige Aussage aber die Filme regen doch schon in gewisser Weise zum Nachdenken an, wenn man den Dialogen einigermaßen aufmerksam zuhört und ein wenig auf die verwendete Symbolik achtet. Nur, weil die Filme mainstreamkompatibel sind, muss das doch nicht heißen, dass ihr Inhalt nicht über ein wenig seichte Unterhaltung hinausgeht.
22.09.2003 17:36:51  Zum letzten Beitrag
]Maestro[

AUP Maestro 24.06.2020
Hab mir den Text mal durchgelesen.
Und ich werde trotzdem in Revolutions gehen.

Und von wegen Spoiler... bis ich wieder im Kino sitze hab ich das eh wieder vergessen.

Das einzige was passieren koennte, waere das wenn ich im Kino sitzte, ich mir denke: "Hmm.. da war doch was... ach... egal!"

PS:
Drecks Kommas
22.09.2003 17:49:12  Zum letzten Beitrag
remote

Guerilla
Auf der offiziellen Seite kann man jetzt die ersten 3 neuen TV spots, die von mir schon angesprochen und von jemand anders in der unfertigen Version gepostet wurden in Hi-Quality runterladen.
Dort sieht man dann einige Dinge, die von mir schon angesprochen wurden und freut sich nur noch mehr auf den 5. November
24.09.2003 15:22:03  Zum letzten Beitrag
Oma Ilse

Deutscher BF
verschmitzt lachen hehehehe.....
mmh... der Text is ja eigentlich ganz glaubwürdig und da ich zu den wenigen Menschen gehöre die einen Film trotzdem noch spannend finden, wenn sie die Story kennen, freu ich mich auf die Premiere, wenn ich kurz vorm Anfang aufstehe und alles verrate... muhahahahaha... ...mmh... gabs das nich schon ma in ner Simpsons Folge nur mit Star Wars, oder so??
24.09.2003 16:04:38  Zum letzten Beitrag
TriggerTG

TriggerTG
Ignoranten! Matrix rult!

und zu dir, du elender Topicstarter, ich hasse dich!

Ich wollte es garnicht lesen, aber meine Neugier hat mich übermannt.

Ich wäre niemals auf dieses ende von alleine gekommen, nun ist es zu spät ;(

Hätte es diesen Thread doch nur nie gegeben ;(
24.09.2003 16:15:49  Zum letzten Beitrag
 Thema: Matrix Revolutions - Geniale Lüge der Wachowskis ? ( Spoilergefahr ! )
« vorherige 1 [2]

mods.de - Forum » Public Offtopic » 

Hop to:  

| tech | impressum