Du bist nicht eingeloggt! Möglicherweise kannst du deswegen nicht alles sehen.
  (Noch kein mods.de-Account? / Passwort vergessen?)
Zur Übersichtsseite
Hallo anonymer User.
Bitte logge dich ein
oder registriere dich!
 Moderiert von: Irdorath, statixx, Teh Wizard of Aiz

Thema: Baaaaw-Thread ( Best of sadness.... )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 44 nächste » letzte »
erste ungelesene Seite | letzter Beitrag 
nekojin

AUP nekojin 24.05.2010

Zitat von E-Street

Zitat von kleiner blauer Schlumpf

Zitat von Cthulhu

Erst musste ich lachen und dann doch etwas Wahrheit darin erkennen...
http://i.imgur.com/qBwhM.png

Was ist das für ein Spiel?

Pokemonkinderkacke, schätze ich.

E-Street... No retreat, no surrender

03.01.2012 14:57:55  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ zitieren ] [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011

On Sept. 7 a plane full of hockey players crashed, killing 43. His dad was amongst them.

06.01.2012 18:49:29  Zum letzten Beitrag
monischnucki

AUP monischnucki 06.06.2018

Edit:

Der hier hats übrigens bei imgur in die Top 10 des Jahres 2011 geschafft:

http://i.imgur.com/VXKXe.jpg

Und beim durchkucken seh ich den Post von Chatty... traurig Ich kannte sie zwar nicht, aber so schnell kanns leider gehen. Sollten wir uns alle immer vor Augen halten.
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von monischnucki am 10.01.2012 21:14]
10.01.2012 21:05:50  Zum letzten Beitrag
marscon

Arctic
wieso soll das baaw sein ?
10.01.2012 21:09:17  Zum letzten Beitrag
[CSF]2-Sniper

Gordon
Was ist denn mit Chatty ?

Gruss Schnipper
11.01.2012 16:46:53  Zum letzten Beitrag
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011
traurig gucken

Zitat von [CSF]2-Sniper

Was ist denn mit Chatty ?

Gruss Schnipper

Sie ist letztes Jahr verstorben...

http://forum.mods.de/bb/thread.php?TID=206822&page=1
11.01.2012 18:12:07  Zum letzten Beitrag
[CSF]2-Sniper

Gordon
Völlig an mir vorbeigegangen.traurig

So ein Scheiss...

Gruss Schnipper
11.01.2012 19:41:09  Zum letzten Beitrag
webLOAD

webload
verschmitzt lachen

Zitat von monischnucki

Der hier hats übrigens bei imgur in die Top 10 des Jahres 2011 geschafft:

http://i.imgur.com/VXKXe.jpg

Warum ist das Geschenk noch in ihrem Schrank zuhause, wenn sie an seinem Geburtstag auf dem Weg zu ihm umgekommen ist?
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von webLOAD am 11.01.2012 19:48]
11.01.2012 19:48:30  Zum letzten Beitrag
Kebap

Kebap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAVYvJ2vEQ&feature=related

der arme Hund traurig
11.01.2012 23:00:08  Zum letzten Beitrag
smoo

AUP smoo 02.03.2009
Thema auf Reddit:
Have you ever felt a deep personal connection to a person you met in a dream only to wake up feeling terrible because you realize they never existed?

Eine Antwort:

throw away account cause this is really personal.
My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.
I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few jerk boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter.
I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter.
One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp.
I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the fucking lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not fucking real!
The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a fucking shit ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused.
at some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused.
I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and shit..
I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.

(Quelle)

Brr, klingt nicht gut. Ob nun Fake oder nicht
11.01.2012 23:49:21  Zum letzten Beitrag
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011
15.01.2012 13:09:22  Zum letzten Beitrag
Crosshead

AUP Crosshead 25.01.2016
traurig gucken
17.01.2012 19:55:32  Zum letzten Beitrag
Kebap

Kebap
Arschlöcher Wütend
17.01.2012 20:26:07  Zum letzten Beitrag
nekojin

AUP nekojin 24.05.2010
Ätzend zu was manche Menschen fähig sind... traurig
17.01.2012 20:32:34  Zum letzten Beitrag
[NDA]Keldorn

[NDA]Keldorn

Zitat von smoo

Thema auf Reddit:
Have you ever felt a deep personal connection to a person you met in a dream only to wake up feeling terrible because you realize they never existed?

Eine Antwort:

throw away account cause this is really personal.
My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.
I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few jerk boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter.
I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter.
One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp.
I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the fucking lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not fucking real!
The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a fucking shit ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused.
at some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused.
I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and shit..
I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.

(Quelle)

Brr, klingt nicht gut. Ob nun Fake oder nicht

das wär mal interessant zu wissen, obs dazu medizinisch/psychologische erfahrungen gibt.

klingt n bisschen nach inception
18.01.2012 3:50:28  Zum letzten Beitrag
ak.as.!ce

Gordon

Zitat von Kebap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAVYvJ2vEQ&feature=related

der arme Hund traurig

Und die Katze so: "YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!"

¤: demnächst rennen die Gangsta alle mit Rehen rum....
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von ak.as.!ce am 18.01.2012 5:20]
18.01.2012 5:19:23  Zum letzten Beitrag
Shooter

shooter
http://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/fotos/der-abschied-von-lola-1327317265-slideshow/
23.01.2012 16:38:42  Zum letzten Beitrag
onemanshow

AUP onemanshow 11.05.2012
unglaeubig gucken

Zitat von smoo

23.01.2012 16:47:05  Zum letzten Beitrag
Atani

Arctic
27.01.2012 19:54:05  Zum letzten Beitrag
(Inhalt versteckt) [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011
traurig gucken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFpg271sm8
04.02.2012 13:37:27  Zum letzten Beitrag
Teh Wizard of Aiz

AUP Teh Wizard of Aiz 17.08.2009

Zitat von Cthulhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFpg271sm8

*sniff*
06.02.2012 11:45:49  Zum letzten Beitrag
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011

He went to Steak n Shake with his wife every year for valentine's day since before he was married. This is his first year without a valentine.

Für mich der schlimmste Fall der eintreten könnte traurig
15.02.2012 17:28:43  Zum letzten Beitrag
nekojin

AUP nekojin 24.05.2010

Zitat von Cthulhu

He went to Steak n Shake with his wife every year for valentine's day since before he was married. This is his first year without a valentine.

http://i.imgur.com/YWizn.jpg

Vielleicht wartet er auf seine Enkelin / Tochter / whatever?
Sieht ein wenig nach Fast-Food Restaurant aus, da wird man nicht zwingend bedient.
15.02.2012 17:56:13  Zum letzten Beitrag
John Mason

John Mason

Zitat von Cthulhu

jop.
15.02.2012 18:17:16  Zum letzten Beitrag
SoTD

X-Mas Arctic

Zitat von nekojin

Zitat von Cthulhu

http://i.imgur.com/YWizn.jpg

Vielleicht wartet er auf seine Enkelin / Tochter / whatever?
Sieht ein wenig nach Fast-Food Restaurant aus, da wird man nicht zwingend bedient.

??
15.02.2012 18:19:18  Zum letzten Beitrag
Lorenzen

Arctic
15.02.2012 18:21:52  Zum letzten Beitrag
Warhawk24

Deutscher BF
Ich hatte schon kurz Angst Cthulhu´s Post nicht verstanden zu haben traurig
15.02.2012 18:28:57  Zum letzten Beitrag
Oli

AUP Oli 21.12.2018
Ich hab den Quote oben erst nicht gelesen, und es auch nur erraten können. Ich denke, es ging neko genauso.
15.02.2012 18:30:52  Zum letzten Beitrag
Harry Stamper

AUP Harry Stamper 24.02.2014
ich habe den quote oben zuerst auch nicht gesehen. aber egal, was klick ich vollidiot hier rein. fake oder nicht, stimmung im arsch.

Kopf gegen die Wand schlagen
15.02.2012 18:41:47  Zum letzten Beitrag
Lorenzen

Arctic
15.02.2012 18:45:50  Zum letzten Beitrag
 Thema: Baaaaw-Thread ( Best of sadness.... )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 44 nächste » letzte »

mods.de - Forum » Public Offtopic » 

Hop to:  

Thread-Tags:
Mod-Aktionen:
14.02.2021 08:29:04 Maestro hat diesen Thread repariert.
02.02.2011 10:52:54 Godric hat den Thread-Titel geändert (davor: "Sad Thread")

| tech | impressum