Du bist nicht eingeloggt! Möglicherweise kannst du deswegen nicht alles sehen.
  (Noch kein mods.de-Account? / Passwort vergessen?)
Zur Übersichtsseite
Hallo anonymer User.
Bitte logge dich ein
oder registriere dich!
 Moderiert von: Irdorath, statixx, Teh Wizard of Aiz

Thema: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic ( I didn't know you could burn juice )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 nächste » letzte »
erste ungelesene Seite | letzter Beitrag 
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012
Seite 49. Gut Fortschritt gemacht, ich verabschiede mich dann auch in die Nacht.

Pic Unrelated:

12.11.2011 2:19:09  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ zitieren ] [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
Calrissian

AUP Calrissian 20.12.2010

Zitat von Urd

There the Case that Makes you and the Case that Bucks you.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/156/4/5/ponyville_noire_by_neko_rei-d3i68i4.jpg
Ponyville Noire

Apropos, gibt's eigentlich gute Krimi-Fanfics?
12.11.2011 2:26:25  Zum letzten Beitrag
Gendo Ikari

Arctic

¤: Ich bin dann jetzt aber auch mal weg.

[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Gendo Ikari am 12.11.2011 3:05]
12.11.2011 2:56:00  Zum letzten Beitrag
]Maestro[

AUP Maestro 24.06.2020
so much night...
ouhauouha.. so spät!

toll, ein pony pic ohne pony. zumindest ohne bekanntes pony peinlich/erstaunt

trotzdem, awesome comic:
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von ]Maestro[ am 12.11.2011 3:47]
12.11.2011 3:46:28  Zum letzten Beitrag
Schlaya

tf2_soldier.png
Schon wieder so spät

Good nicht everypony
12.11.2011 4:49:44  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012
Moin, Moin, neue Folge heute!

12.11.2011 8:04:32  Zum letzten Beitrag
NTGhost

AUP Netghost 26.11.2007

Zitat von Skgoa

So, dies ist gerade beim L4D2 zocken nebenher entstanden und wurde nicht weiter überarbeitet. Weiteres folgt dann jeweils, wenn ich Bock habe. Augenzwinkern

“Chevron Seven - locked!” announced the familiar disembodied voice. Jack watched the swirling vortex of the artificial wormhole gush out of the Stargate, only to contract back and stabilize into the familiar event horizon. The sight never stopped to amaze him.
He turned to his team and said, “OK, let’s go. P-0NY is waiting to be explored.” They didn’t need any further encouragement, they had done this often enough. He felt the icy sensation that signified his demol... demolecu... demagnetizement? Carter would know, Carter always knew. He thought he saw visions himself being flung through the universe, passing stars at many times the speed of light. By know he knew that was only a trick of the mind, an illusion everyone experienced in the “moment” of consciousness the Stargate needed to completely brake you appart and reassemble you on the other side.
He found himself staggering down the pedestal this Gate was placed on. He looked around. This planet didn’t look like any other he had ever been on. They were in what seemed to be a baroque garden. Gravel walkways criss-crossed, grassy areas, he could see many statues, there even was a huge hedge maze adorned with streamers. That the statues all were depictions of horses was something he decided to let Daniel explain.
“Sir? Um, are you all right?” That was Major Carter’s voice coming from behind him. Irritated he turned around. “Carter, why shouldn’t I be--” This wasn’t the Samantha Carter he knew. Even though the being standing there showed stricking similaritis like a sandy blond mane and beautiful eyes, his second-in-command simply wasn’t a horse. That’s something Jack was certain he would have noticed over the years, especially during the Broca incident.
Well, he had to take a chance. “I could ask you the same question, Carter. If you really are Carter.” The Maybe-Carter seemed puzzled, then her eyes widened and she looked at herself. “Oh, it must have affected me, too!” she said.
Before she could say anything else, the other members of SG-1 came through the Stargate. Or horses that looked like caricatures of them. Maybe-Teal’c only raised an eye-brow, so Jack decided it definitely was the guy. Daniel on the other hand seemed perplexed. “Wha--”, was all he got out.
“The Gate must have reassembled us incorrectly. Sir, once I find out what caused it, I should be able to write a patch that will turn us human again when we step through on our way back.” Carter had evidently not wasted any time. She went on to say, “This is amazing, though. I don’t think we are even in the same reality anymore.”
No Daniel’s mind had caught up with them. “What makes you say that, Sam?”
“Daniel, Daniel, Daniel; will you ever learn...” Jack mumbled, as the Major seized the opportunity to launch into one of her tech-rambles. “Well, Daniel, take a look around! Trees don’t seem made up of many tiny branches and leaves, instead they look like one single mass of green. Or look at the statues, their shadows are far to sharp. And if you still need further proof: look up.” They all did. Jack heard Daniel gasp, undoubtedly in the same shock he was in: there were honest-to-god cartoon clouds in the perfectly blue sky. He loked back down, Carter now sported a wide grin. “We are not in Kansas anymore.”

E-Mail her und das Ding noch mal per Mail an unsere Verteiler liste geschickt...
12.11.2011 8:49:43  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012
Grad gefunden fröhlich
12.11.2011 10:33:29  Zum letzten Beitrag
Cthulhu

AUP Cthulhu 13.07.2011
Good Morning everypony!

Das Wetter heute ist ja mal wieder traumhaft...
12.11.2011 10:51:53  Zum letzten Beitrag
onemanshow

AUP onemanshow 11.05.2012

Zitat von scrimpy

Grad gefunden fröhlich
http://imgur.com/JVOgR

sehr gut, bin bei Bild 3 auch kurz kleben geblieben

ich glaube das Smileymotiv hattet ihr noch nicht, oder? mein erster
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von onemanshow am 12.11.2011 10:56]
12.11.2011 10:56:06  Zum letzten Beitrag
Gendo Ikari

Arctic

Zitat von Cthulhu

Das Wetter heute ist ja mal wieder traumhaft...

Ne, viel zu hell.

12.11.2011 10:56:13  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012
Vor der neuen Folge gibts auch noch ein wenig Pisqueak. Ich frag mich, ob er in der zweiten Staffel nochmal auftauchen wird

12.11.2011 11:13:19  Zum letzten Beitrag
Gendo Ikari

Arctic
12.11.2011 11:48:54  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012
Staffel 2, Folge #10

Spoiler - markieren, um zu lesen:
Title: Secret of my Excess
Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.
Air Date: December 10, 2011

Das könnte interessant werden peinlich/erstaunt
12.11.2011 11:55:56  Zum letzten Beitrag
Skgoa

AUP Skgoa 10.11.2011
Ponygate I
So, Kapitel 1 ist dann mal fertig. peinlich/erstaunt
edit: alles Weitere dann per Mail.

“Chevron Seven - locked!” announced the familiar disembodied voice. Jack watched the swirling vortex of the artificial wormhole gush out of the Stargate, only to contract back and stabilize into the familiar event horizon. The sight never stopped to amaze him.
He turned to his team and said, “OK, let’s go. P-0NY is waiting to be explored.” They didn’t need any further encouragement, they had done this often enough. He felt the icy sensation that signified his demol... demolecu... demagnetizement? Carter would know, Carter always knew. He thought he saw visions himself being flung through the universe, passing stars at many times the speed of light. By know he knew that was only a trick of the mind, an illusion everyone experienced in the “moment” of consciousness the Stargate needed to completely brake you apart and reassemble you on the other side.
He found himself staggering down the pedestal this Gate was placed on. He looked around. This planet didn’t look like any other he had ever been on. They were in what seemed to be a baroque garden. Gravel walkways criss-crossed, grassy areas, he could see many statues, there even was a huge hedge maze adorned with streamers. That the statues all were depictions of horses was something he decided to let Daniel explain.
“Sir? Um, are you all right?” That was Mayor Carter’s voice coming from behind him. Irritated he turned around. “Carter, why shouldn’t I be--” That wasn’t the Samantha Carter he knew. Even though the being standing there showed striking similarities like a sandy blond mane and beautiful eyes, his second-in-command simply wasn’t a horse. That’s something Jack was certain he would have noticed over the years, especially during the Broca incident.
Well, he had to take a chance. “I could ask you the same question, Carter. If you really are Carter.” The Maybe-Carter seemed puzzled, then her eyes widened and she looked at herself. “Oh, it must have affected me, too!” she said.
Before she could say anything else, the other members of SG-1 came through the Stargate. Or horses that looked like caricatures of them. Maybe-Teal’c only raised an eye-brow, so Jack decided it definitely was the guy. Daniel on the other hand seemed perplexed. “Wha--”, was all he got out.
“The Gate must have reassembled us incorrectly. Sir, once I find out what caused it, I should be able to write a patch that will turn us human again when we step through on our way back.” Carter had evidently not wasted any time. She went on to say, “This is amazing, though. I don’t think we are even in the same reality anymore.”
Now Daniel’s mind had caught up with them. “What makes you say that, Sam?”
“Daniel, Daniel, Daniel; will you ever learn...” Jack mumbled, as the Major seized the opportunity to launch into one of her tech-rambles. “Well, Daniel, take a look around! Trees don’t seem made up of many tiny branches and leaves, instead they look like one single mass of green. Or look at the statues, their shadows are far to sharp. And if you still need further proof: look up.” They all did. Jack heard Daniel gasp, undoubtedly in the same shock he was in: there were honest-to-god cartoon clouds in the perfectly blue sky. He looked back down, Carter now sported a wide grin. “We are not in Kansas anymore.”
Teal’c raised his eye-brow again. “I believe we have never been to planet Kansas, Major Carter”, the humanoid - well, equestrianoid at the moment, alien said.
Jack glanced at the members of his team: On Carter’s... well... flank he saw an image of atoms and greek letters. Teal’c sported a broken in two version of the tattoo that normally was on his forehead: the crest of his former master Apophis. And Daniel’s symbol was a stone pillar and a book. Jack checked himself, his sides displayed the air-force’s stylized eagle. He could guess the meaning of these pictograms.
“Ok, this is what we are going to do: Carter, you figure out if and how you can turn us back. Teal’c you keep her company and help her with the Gate. Daniel, you are coming with me; we are going to explore the surrounding area.”

MEANWHILE

“Spike? Spike! Where are you?” Twilight Sparkle shouted, “If you can hear me: I am going to the castle library! I will meet you back in Ponyville!”
She got no answer, so she decided against shouting any further. Taking a short-cut through the castle garden would be the fastest route and she had always loved to look at all the stone statues. They embodied all emotions and aspects of live. While passing Discord, Twilight wondered if it was Princess Celestia’s great wisdom that had made her not only include positive things like Victory and Friendship, but also such unpleasant aspects like Sorrow. In front of which Twilight now stood. Sorrow had always amazed her. A depiction of a pegasus pony, the statue hid her face in her hands, giving the impression weeping. It was facing her and even though the violet unicorn couldn’t see the eyes, something resonated deep inside her; told of an eternal loneliness. “Well, I guess I can just look Princess Celestia’s reasons up in the library”, she said to no one in particular and went on her way, past the statue. She admired the craftsponyship that had gone into the wings that she could now see. After having taken only a few dozen steps, she felt a tingling in the for-- in her magic that made her turn around. But no, there was nothing amiss, there. The statue was still facing her, head in her hands. Twilight decided she must be imagining things and turned back towards Canterlot Castle, ignoring the tingling sensation that now had come back and was growing stronger by the second.

@NTGhost: sag/schick mir ne Addresse oder tus selbst. Augenzwinkern
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Skgoa am 12.11.2011 12:30]
12.11.2011 12:22:54  Zum letzten Beitrag
PlisK!n

AUP PlisK!n 19.12.2009
Wieviel Uhr kommt die Folge heute?
12.11.2011 12:25:51  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012

Zitat von PlisK!n

Wieviel Uhr kommt die Folge heute?

Nachm Ponycounter um 16 Uhr heute.

Ich glaube, irgendwie können sie sich nicht entscheiden
12.11.2011 12:27:32  Zum letzten Beitrag
Skgoa

AUP Skgoa 10.11.2011
Hm, Zeitumstellung? Augenzwinkern
12.11.2011 12:31:33  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012

Zitat von Skgoa

Dacht ich mir auch, die ist aber schon mehr als eine Woche her. Und letzte Woche wurde die Folge wieder um 15 Uhr ausgestrahlt.
12.11.2011 12:32:47  Zum letzten Beitrag
Smolletov

AUP Smolletov 24.02.2016
Egal, Hauptsache neue Folge! \o/
12.11.2011 12:54:10  Zum letzten Beitrag
ak.as.!ce

Gordon
Friendship is Awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=24tnc4GKzUo

12.11.2011 12:54:10  Zum letzten Beitrag
Smolletov

AUP Smolletov 24.02.2016

Zitat von ak.as.!ce

Friendship is Awesome:

http://www.abload.de/img/pinkiepie4i86n.png

12.11.2011 13:00:16  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012

Zitat von Smolletov

Zitat von ak.as.!ce

Friendship is Awesome:

http://www.abload.de/img/pinkiepie4i86n.png

http://www.abload.de/img/idonteventh85z.png

Also ich seh da überhaupt nichts merkwürdiges dran
12.11.2011 13:05:18  Zum letzten Beitrag
Gendo Ikari

Arctic
Toller Vorschlag für das Octavia Video:
Beethovens 9.

12.11.2011 13:11:03  Zum letzten Beitrag
Calrissian

AUP Calrissian 20.12.2010

Zitat von scrimpy

Zitat von Skgoa

Dacht ich mir auch, die ist aber schon mehr als eine Woche her. Und letzte Woche wurde die Folge wieder um 15 Uhr ausgestrahlt. http://i.imgur.com/3TsdE.png

In den USA gibts auch ne Zeitumstellung. Die erfolgt aber nicht am selben Tag wie in Deutschland.
12.11.2011 13:15:37  Zum letzten Beitrag
scrimpy

AUP scrimpy 16.07.2012

Zitat von Calrissian

Zitat von scrimpy

Zitat von Skgoa

Dacht ich mir auch, die ist aber schon mehr als eine Woche her. Und letzte Woche wurde die Folge wieder um 15 Uhr ausgestrahlt. http://i.imgur.com/3TsdE.png

In den USA gibts auch ne Zeitumstellung. Die erfolgt aber nicht am selben Tag wie in Deutschland.
http://www.abload.de/img/derpy_glasses_b1fl7.gif

Äh, kann natürlich auch sein Breites Grinsen

Ich hab auf jeden Fall den Stream schonmal angemacht, dann kann die Folge um wie viel Uhr auch immer kommen und ich werde es mitbekommen!
12.11.2011 13:18:43  Zum letzten Beitrag
Urd

AUP Urd 24.06.2013
Tach ihr Ponies.

Krimi Fanfics ahbe ich keine gesehen die nciht sofort in die Grimdark reihe schlägt.

Hm ich glaub ich muss eine schreiben *G*
/e: noch 3 Beiträge und die Seite ist voll!
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Urd am 12.11.2011 13:24]
12.11.2011 13:23:13  Zum letzten Beitrag
Skgoa

AUP Skgoa 10.11.2011
BTW wer mehr von Ponygate/Dr. Whooves haben will und nicht zu der Fanfic-Gruppe gehört, soll sich melden. Wir wollen ja nich den Thread zuspammen. Augenzwinkern
12.11.2011 13:23:36  Zum letzten Beitrag
Urd

AUP Urd 24.06.2013

Zitat von Skgoa

BTW wer mehr von Ponygate/Dr. Whooves haben will und nicht zu der Fanfic-Gruppe gehört, soll sich melden. Wir wollen ja nich den Thread zuspammen. Augenzwinkern

Ich ich ich!
Gibt auch Pony dafür!
The Mane Suspects:
12.11.2011 13:25:36  Zum letzten Beitrag
Gendo Ikari

Arctic

Zitat von Urd

/e: noch 3 Beiträge und die Seite ist voll!

Fast pünktlich! Augenzwinkern
12.11.2011 13:28:13  Zum letzten Beitrag
 Thema: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic ( I didn't know you could burn juice )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 nächste » letzte »

mods.de - Forum » Public Offtopic » 

Hop to:  

Thread-Tags:
fim  friendship  is  little  magic  mlp  my  pony 
Mod-Aktionen:
12.11.2011 13:56:37 Teh Wizard of Aiz hat diesen Thread geschlossen.

| tech | impressum