Du bist nicht eingeloggt! Möglicherweise kannst du deswegen nicht alles sehen.
  (Noch kein mods.de-Account? / Passwort vergessen?)
Zur Übersichtsseite
Hallo anonymer User.
Bitte logge dich ein
oder registriere dich!
 Moderiert von: Irdorath, statixx, Teh Wizard of Aiz

Thema: Interessantes #13 ( Lucky 13 )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 51 nächste » letzte »
erste ungelesene Seite | letzter Beitrag 
Armag3ddon

AUP Armag3ddon 04.01.2011
Sie ist bekannt aus der Sache mit der "CDU Connect"-App, in der sie eine gravierende Sicherheitslücke fand und dafür eine Zwinkizwonki-Anzeige kassiert hat: https://netzpolitik.org/2021/cdu-connect-ermittlungsverfahren-gegen-sicherheitsforscherin-lilith-wittmann-eingestellt/
13.01.2022 14:21:27  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ zitieren ] [ pm ] [ diesen post melden ]
monischnucki

AUP monischnucki 06.06.2018

Zitat von Armag3ddon

Sie ist bekannt aus der Sache mit der "CDU Connect"-App, in der sie eine gravierende Sicherheitslücke fand und dafür eine Zwinkizwonki-Anzeige kassiert hat: https://netzpolitik.org/2021/cdu-connect-ermittlungsverfahren-gegen-sicherheitsforscherin-lilith-wittmann-eingestellt/

Wichtig noch: Der CCC hat das Ladies-and-Gentlemen-Agreement ebenfalls aufgekündigt:
https://www.ccc.de/de/updates/2021/ccc-meldet-keine-sicherheitslucken-mehr-an-cdu

CCC meldet keine Sicherheitslücken mehr an CDU
2021-08-04 07:10:37, linus

Auf die Meldung mehrerer Schwachstellen in einer Wahlkampf-App reagierte die CDU mit Strafantrag. Der CCC wird CDU-Schwachstellen künftig nicht mehr melden.

[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von monischnucki am 13.01.2022 14:33]
13.01.2022 14:32:34  Zum letzten Beitrag
Bregor

AUP Bregor 26.01.2009
Aber werden sie danach suchen und das dann den Behörden melden?
13.01.2022 14:48:36  Zum letzten Beitrag
Abtei*

AUP Abtei* 11.06.2012
Ich weiss nicht wohin damit so richtig.

Ein tarkov Streamer hat sich warscheinlich mit Covid infiziert. er ist geimpft. streamt weiter.

Alle halbe stunde reinswitchen für den Verlauf ist ... "interessant".
https://www.twitch.tv/glorious_e
peinlich/erstaunt

/eigentlich hat ich ihn mit drin. aber sehe ich hab 2 tabs offen gehabt dafür.
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Abtei* am 13.01.2022 16:18]
13.01.2022 15:55:38  Zum letzten Beitrag
Strahlung-Alpha

AUP Strahlung-Alpha 19.09.2014

Zitat von Abtei*

Ich weiss nicht wohin damit so richtig.

Ein tarkov Streamer hat sich warscheinlich mit Covid infiziert. er ist geimpft. streamt weiter.

Alle halbe stunde reinswitchen für den Verlauf ist ... "interessant".

peinlich/erstaunt

Bloß keine weiteren Infos oder gar nen Link posten.
Aber danke dir für's Bescheid geben

E: foll vies editiert Wütend
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Strahlung-Alpha am 13.01.2022 16:49]
13.01.2022 16:09:19  Zum letzten Beitrag
-=Q=- 8-BaLL

-=Q=- 8-BaLL
Wie das Tastaturklickgeräusch aufs iPhone kam.

https://twitter.com/kocienda/status/1481647938661093381
13.01.2022 16:44:40  Zum letzten Beitrag
-=Q=- 8-BaLL

-=Q=- 8-BaLL

The top of the Pyramid of Giza, Egypt

https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/1479925844135002122
15.01.2022 22:59:07  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ACPS]Turrican

[ACPS]Turrican
In San Francisco steht der 200m hohe Millennium Tower, der sich seit der Erbauung 2009 um über 60cm gekippt und um 45cm abgesenkt hat. Und jetzt wird versucht ihn zu stabilisieren.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/millennium-tower-san-francisco-leaning-fix/index.html
[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von [ACPS]Turrican am 15.01.2022 23:48]
15.01.2022 23:46:02  Zum letzten Beitrag
Lunovis

AUP Lunovis 27.11.2007
16.01.2022 11:02:25  Zum letzten Beitrag
Bregor

AUP Bregor 26.01.2009
Ich weiß net genau wohin, aber viel kenne ja sicher Wintagatan und die Marble Machine und wissen auch das da eine neue gebaut wurde.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wintergatan

Da es ewig keine Vidos gab, hab ich mal auf dem Discord geschaut und nunja, Martin hat sich da ziemlich Verrannt beim Design und scheint komplett von vorne zu beginnen. Was schade ist, denn es scheint als würde das Ding jetzt komplett durchgeplant und von Fachleuten gebaut werden, was dem ganzen etwas den Charme nimmt.

Hier die letzt große Nachricht vom Discord Server:

11:51] Martin - Wintergatan: Hey Wintergatan Community!

As you saw in the latest video, I am currently redesigning the way I work to improve productivity and results.
Looking back at the MMX process, the quote "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" comes to mind. I'm trying to stop doing the same thing over and over, and I already see different results. I wanted to share what this means for my involvement in community activities and the Discord server in the near future.

Wintergatan DAO
"Show me the incentives, and I'll tell you the results."

This quote describes the potential I see in a well-designed Wintergatan DAO. Great incentives make collaborations efficient and rewarding. In a DAO, the value created can be shared amongst the collaborators in a structured way. The DAO tech is there. We have the community already, DAO tech + Community = Good things can happen.

After the latest video, I was contacted by experienced people from the Blockchain industry offering help with promising solutions. There are a lot of blockchains looking for communities just like ours. There is a potential of getting help with tech and even ideas for funding the DAO treasury.

We saw how the dumb design requirements for the MMX led to the marbles getting stuck and other lingering issues. We can draw a perfect parallel to an eventual Wintergatan DAO. The initial design requirements of the DAO have to be less dumb.

The DAO will be an all-or-nothing project. I don't want to repeat the previous mistake of starting projects without executing them. If I am going to launch something like this together with the Wintergatan Community, it has to be done right. Once I have something more substantial to share with you from my discussions with the industry, I will update everyone. Until then, I keep studying the space.
I'm more excited about this than ever, but I am unsure when, if, or how this project should be launched. To be continued.

---
[11:52] Martin - Wintergatan: MMX Cad Project
I have currently stopped all assembly on the MMX. Before I move further, I want to reassess the situation to make better decisions about finishing the machine. That also means that the CAD project needs to be halted. I do not want to risk anyone else's valuable time by investing it in the MMX project until a successful outcome is likely. Once I know how to proceed with the MMX, I will look at future iterations of the CAD model.

I want to thank all of you for the work you have done with the CAD model. The idea behind the VIP+1 tickets was launched especially with you all in mind. Please register your ticket at wintergatan.net!

Projects hanging in the air
If any ongoing projects are currently left hanging in the air, don't hesitate to get in touch with joanna over email so we can follow up on them: contact@wintergatan.net

---
[11:53] Martin - Wintergatan: MMX-T
Third time the charm!!!

MMX-T will be different for everyone involved because of one crucial difference: The CAD model for MMX-T will be THE machine. In the MMX project, we have been bogged down by having two mirrored ghosts of the same design, the physical machine in my studio and the digital CAD model in the metaverse.

For MMX-T, there will be only one version, THE version. Whatever tiny design decision is made in CAD will affect the machine that stands on the world tour stage. We can go back to first principles, and we will have the chance to incorporate all the great ideas coming up from the community. The machine will be designed to avoid manual processes and designed for particulars manufacturers. It will be manufactured and assembled by professionals only, not by me. It will be so much more fun, productive, and exciting.

I plan to write down the less dumb design requirements for the MMX-T and create some kind of "white paper" for the machine and process. Just like the DAO project, this is another project that I don't want to launch before it's ready.

The pain from failing with the MMX in public has been immense, the lessons hard-earned. I won't underestimate the evil mole federation again.

Community Meetings and the discord server
For now, I am pausing my online presence to do deep work on other projects. I am looking forward to getting in touch with discord and the internet again once any community-related projects are ready to be discussed.

All the very best,
Martin

Und noch eine Neujahrsbotschaft.

[09:55] Martin - Wintergatan: Hey All involved in making this, huge thanks for this wonderful greeting! It made me happy, Somehow i always think my own songs are better when i am hearing someone else play them. When i listen to my own recordings i just remember all the ins and outs but here i could enjoy the composition .

Happy new year to everyone! BTW for everyone asking for an update, i ran into a ketchup effect of some life situations, illness in family and some more things apart from that at the same time. So a few hard to deal with things coincided perfectly with the MMX not working. Currently it is more the personal situation that keeps me offline than the MMX issues. And the fact that I spend most of my working time working on the non-public project in the cardboard box from the last video, a lot of 12 hour fusion 360 days past months. Its been so much fun although i am running into a little bit of the same issues as with the MMX haha. Some naive design decisions in that box aswell 🤦 Relentless 🙂 But It feels like im getting ready to design the MMX-T with all these fresh fusion hours under my belt. I just put together a prototype of the box project that i designed fully in fusion without prototyping any individual parts, and i would say it worked like 85% immediately. So, not perfect but great learnings for the MMX-T process. The reason i made this project non-public was that i thought that it would be much shorter and easier 🤦, so i thought it could be finished meanwhile finishing the MMX. Turns out it couldnt. One thing that i start to appreciate more and more is that music instruments require super high precision. Think of a violin or an electric guitar, these are designs perfected over the ages with long traditions. What i'm running into in all my music instrument projects is that a lack of super high precision can be easily heard in the bad sound. So the bar for passable is naturally quite high. Thanks again for the greetings:wilsonCastaway:

[Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von Bregor am 18.01.2022 1:35]
18.01.2022 1:32:07  Zum letzten Beitrag
DeathCobra

AUP DeathCobra 24.06.2021
18.01.2022 19:15:12  Zum letzten Beitrag
Joggl²

AUP Joggl² 22.07.2016
Teil drei von Leon dem Lobster.

Semi-Interessant, aber Leon ist mir nun ans Herz gewachsen peinlich/erstaunt
18.01.2022 19:23:20  Zum letzten Beitrag
M'Buse

AUP M@buse 22.12.2015

Zitat von Bregor

Ich weiß net genau wohin, aber viel kenne ja sicher Wintagatan und die Marble Machine und wissen auch das da eine neue gebaut wurde.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wintergatan

Da es ewig keine Vidos gab, hab ich mal auf dem Discord geschaut und nunja, Martin hat sich da ziemlich Verrannt beim Design und scheint komplett von vorne zu beginnen. Was schade ist, denn es scheint als würde das Ding jetzt komplett durchgeplant und von Fachleuten gebaut werden, was dem ganzen etwas den Charme nimmt.

Hier die letzt große Nachricht vom Discord Server:

11:51] Martin - Wintergatan: Hey Wintergatan Community!

As you saw in the latest video, I am currently redesigning the way I work to improve productivity and results.
Looking back at the MMX process, the quote "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" comes to mind. I'm trying to stop doing the same thing over and over, and I already see different results. I wanted to share what this means for my involvement in community activities and the Discord server in the near future.

Wintergatan DAO
"Show me the incentives, and I'll tell you the results."

This quote describes the potential I see in a well-designed Wintergatan DAO. Great incentives make collaborations efficient and rewarding. In a DAO, the value created can be shared amongst the collaborators in a structured way. The DAO tech is there. We have the community already, DAO tech + Community = Good things can happen.

After the latest video, I was contacted by experienced people from the Blockchain industry offering help with promising solutions. There are a lot of blockchains looking for communities just like ours. There is a potential of getting help with tech and even ideas for funding the DAO treasury.

We saw how the dumb design requirements for the MMX led to the marbles getting stuck and other lingering issues. We can draw a perfect parallel to an eventual Wintergatan DAO. The initial design requirements of the DAO have to be less dumb.

The DAO will be an all-or-nothing project. I don't want to repeat the previous mistake of starting projects without executing them. If I am going to launch something like this together with the Wintergatan Community, it has to be done right. Once I have something more substantial to share with you from my discussions with the industry, I will update everyone. Until then, I keep studying the space.
I'm more excited about this than ever, but I am unsure when, if, or how this project should be launched. To be continued.

---
[11:52] Martin - Wintergatan: MMX Cad Project
I have currently stopped all assembly on the MMX. Before I move further, I want to reassess the situation to make better decisions about finishing the machine. That also means that the CAD project needs to be halted. I do not want to risk anyone else's valuable time by investing it in the MMX project until a successful outcome is likely. Once I know how to proceed with the MMX, I will look at future iterations of the CAD model.

I want to thank all of you for the work you have done with the CAD model. The idea behind the VIP+1 tickets was launched especially with you all in mind. Please register your ticket at wintergatan.net!

Projects hanging in the air
If any ongoing projects are currently left hanging in the air, don't hesitate to get in touch with joanna over email so we can follow up on them: contact@wintergatan.net

---
[11:53] Martin - Wintergatan: MMX-T
Third time the charm!!!

MMX-T will be different for everyone involved because of one crucial difference: The CAD model for MMX-T will be THE machine. In the MMX project, we have been bogged down by having two mirrored ghosts of the same design, the physical machine in my studio and the digital CAD model in the metaverse.

For MMX-T, there will be only one version, THE version. Whatever tiny design decision is made in CAD will affect the machine that stands on the world tour stage. We can go back to first principles, and we will have the chance to incorporate all the great ideas coming up from the community. The machine will be designed to avoid manual processes and designed for particulars manufacturers. It will be manufactured and assembled by professionals only, not by me. It will be so much more fun, productive, and exciting.

I plan to write down the less dumb design requirements for the MMX-T and create some kind of "white paper" for the machine and process. Just like the DAO project, this is another project that I don't want to launch before it's ready.

The pain from failing with the MMX in public has been immense, the lessons hard-earned. I won't underestimate the evil mole federation again.

Community Meetings and the discord server
For now, I am pausing my online presence to do deep work on other projects. I am looking forward to getting in touch with discord and the internet again once any community-related projects are ready to be discussed.

All the very best,
Martin

Und noch eine Neujahrsbotschaft.

[09:55] Martin - Wintergatan: Hey All involved in making this, huge thanks for this wonderful greeting! It made me happy, Somehow i always think my own songs are better when i am hearing someone else play them. When i listen to my own recordings i just remember all the ins and outs but here i could enjoy the composition .

Happy new year to everyone! BTW for everyone asking for an update, i ran into a ketchup effect of some life situations, illness in family and some more things apart from that at the same time. So a few hard to deal with things coincided perfectly with the MMX not working. Currently it is more the personal situation that keeps me offline than the MMX issues. And the fact that I spend most of my working time working on the non-public project in the cardboard box from the last video, a lot of 12 hour fusion 360 days past months. Its been so much fun although i am running into a little bit of the same issues as with the MMX haha. Some naive design decisions in that box aswell 🤦 Relentless 🙂 But It feels like im getting ready to design the MMX-T with all these fresh fusion hours under my belt. I just put together a prototype of the box project that i designed fully in fusion without prototyping any individual parts, and i would say it worked like 85% immediately. So, not perfect but great learnings for the MMX-T process. The reason i made this project non-public was that i thought that it would be much shorter and easier 🤦, so i thought it could be finished meanwhile finishing the MMX. Turns out it couldnt. One thing that i start to appreciate more and more is that music instruments require super high precision. Think of a violin or an electric guitar, these are designs perfected over the ages with long traditions. What i'm running into in all my music instrument projects is that a lack of super high precision can be easily heard in the bad sound. So the bar for passable is naturally quite high. Thanks again for the greetings:wilsonCastaway:

Interessant.
18.01.2022 20:20:16  Zum letzten Beitrag
-=Q=- 8-BaLL

-=Q=- 8-BaLL

want!
19.01.2022 12:15:38  Zum letzten Beitrag
darkimp

DarkImp
90USD auf Aliexpress
19.01.2022 12:26:29  Zum letzten Beitrag
Armag3ddon

Damit spielst du 2x und dann liegt das in der Ecke.
19.01.2022 12:32:21  Zum letzten Beitrag
Bregor

AUP Bregor 26.01.2009
Na und?
19.01.2022 12:43:30  Zum letzten Beitrag
Armag3ddon

Kaufst du dann bitte von deinem Taschengeld!
19.01.2022 12:45:08  Zum letzten Beitrag
AJ Alpha

AUP Brot 18.02.2024
Aber der Richard bekommt 4 Mark mehr Taschengeld als ich, obwohl er so faul und dumm ist!
19.01.2022 12:49:18  Zum letzten Beitrag
-=Q=- 8-BaLL

-=Q=- 8-BaLL

Zitat von Armag3ddon

Damit spielst du 2x und dann liegt das in der Ecke.

Haben ist besser als wollen, das steht jedenfalls mal fest.
19.01.2022 13:41:11  Zum letzten Beitrag
Bregor

AUP Bregor 26.01.2009
Das habe ich jetzt bei Battletechfiguren festgestellt. Breites Grinsen
19.01.2022 14:19:17  Zum letzten Beitrag
monischnucki

AUP monischnucki 06.06.2018
Im Rahmen des heutigen Jahrestagees der Wannseekonferenz, lernte ich heute:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagaskarplan

Der so genannte Madagaskarplan (auch Madagaskar-Plan) war eine vom nationalsozialistischen Regime Deutschlands zu Beginn des Zweiten Weltkriegs kurzzeitig verfolgte Erwägung, vier Millionen europäische Juden auf die vor der Ostküste Afrikas gelegene Insel Madagaskar, damals eine französische Kolonie, zu deportieren.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisko-Plan

Der Nisko-Plan oder Nisko-Lublin-Plan zielte auf die Schaffung eines „Judenreservates“ um Nisko und Lublin zwischen dem Bug und dem San Ende September und im Oktober 1939, kurz nach Beginn der deutschen Besetzung Polens, das möglichst alle Juden aus Deutschland, Österreich und anderen besetzten Gebieten aufnehmen sollte.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu-Plan

Als Fugu-Plan (jap. 河豚計画, Fugu keikaku, engl.: Fugu Plot – ‚Fugu-Komplott‘) wird die Idee des Japanischen Kaiserreichs bezeichnet, jüdische Flüchtlinge in größerem Stil während der 1930er Jahre aus dem Deutschen Reich nach Japan immigrieren zu lassen.

Mit dem Plan sollte das Potential der jüdischen Intellektuellen für den ökonomischen, technologischen und wissenschaftlichen Aufschwung des japanischen Imperiums genutzt sowie möglicherweise Kontakte zu wohlhabenden jüdischen Geschäftsleuten in der westlichen Welt geschaffen werden. Der Plan wurde jedoch nach der Unterzeichnung des Dreimächtepakts 1940 verworfen, da man Deutschland nicht provozieren und die Allianz nicht gefährden wollte.[3]

[Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert; zum letzten Mal von monischnucki am 20.01.2022 10:36]
20.01.2022 10:35:52  Zum letzten Beitrag
juckrebel

AUP juckrebel 25.03.2020
Eisberg umfallt

21.01.2022 12:24:09  Zum letzten Beitrag
Bregor

AUP Bregor 26.01.2009

/gifsthatendtosoon
21.01.2022 13:03:22  Zum letzten Beitrag
juckrebel

AUP juckrebel 25.03.2020
Hier ist's direkt am Anfang:

Spoiler - markieren, um zu lesen:
Aber auch zu kurz.
21.01.2022 13:05:03  Zum letzten Beitrag
-=Q=- 8-BaLL

-=Q=- 8-BaLL
HLI über Airtags (und Verwandte)

https://twitter.com/lebenswerteCity/status/1483831251282935810
21.01.2022 22:18:10  Zum letzten Beitrag
a1ex

a1ex_small2

Zitat von juckrebel

Aber auch zu kurz.

Nächstes Mal einfach nasse Füße für den Onlinefame.
22.01.2022 1:03:25  Zum letzten Beitrag
[ACPS]Turrican

[ACPS]Turrican
unglaeubig gucken
Thomas Ian Griffith (Terry Silver aus Karate Kid 3 / Cobra Kai 4) ist in Wirklichkeit vier Monate jünger als Ralph Macchio. peinlich/erstaunt

22.01.2022 11:56:53  Zum letzten Beitrag
FelixDelay

xmas female arctic
22.01.2022 21:10:58  Zum letzten Beitrag
Wraith of Seth

wraith_of_seth
Ich habe die Ecke sofort wieder erkannt, weil unser Bus auf der Stufenfahrt da hängen geblieben ist. Breites Grinsen

I'm gonna get some thumbtacks and colored string so we can diagram this.
22.01.2022 21:23:17  Zum letzten Beitrag
 Thema: Interessantes #13 ( Lucky 13 )
« erste « vorherige 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 51 nächste » letzte »

mods.de - Forum » Public Offtopic » 

Hop to:  

Mod-Aktionen:
24.05.2022 18:06:36 Maestro hat diesen Thread geschlossen.
06.10.2021 18:14:11 Atomsk hat diesem Thread das ModTag 'interdasting' angehängt.

| tech | impressum